Penn Hills Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Progress is coming back!

Go down

The Progress is coming back! Empty The Progress is coming back!

Post  Rosedale Resident Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:10 pm

The Progress is coming back!

Submitted by PennHillsProgre... on October 25, 2010 - 9:15am.

Hello to all the users at YourPennHills.com! My name is Patrick Varine, and I am going to be the editor at the new Penn Hills Progress newspaper, which the Trib is re-launching in mid-November!

One of the things that has been very helpful in shaping our coverage in the coming weeks has been the high level of activity here on the website. I've gotten several good story ideas by taking a look at what this very active community has been talking about on the message boards.

But I'd also encourage anyone and everyone with a story idea to leave a comment and let me know A) how the paper can help serve the community better and B) how you can get involved and submit ideas for coverage.

In the meantime, we're working to establish a permanent email address for reader comments and story ideas, as well as revamping the Progress's Facebook and Twitter pages.

Many of the people I've spoken with in the past few days seem very excited that the paper is coming back, and I can only say that I am very excited as well. Thanks for your time, and I hope to hear from you in the coming weeks!

Patrick Varine

Rosedale Resident
Rosedale Resident

Back to top Go down