Penn Hills Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine Charter School

2 posters

Go down

Imagine Charter School Empty Imagine Charter School

Post  Nosmo King Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:51 pm

Imagine

While my stand against charter schools has been documented, look here to see Imagine's web page and the focus of the school.

I remmember some time ago, on the Penn Hills parents web site, there was a woman who thought that a policy should be implemented in Penn Hills, re: uniforms.

Everything she stated is echoed here!

Last edited by Nosmo King on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nosmo King

Back to top Go down

Imagine Charter School Empty Re: Imagine Charter School

Post  HopefulInPh Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Nosmo King wrote:Imagine

While my stand against charter schools has been documented, look here to see Imagine's web page and the focus of the school.

I remmember some time ago, on the Penn Hills parents web site, there was a woman who thought that a policy should be iplemented in Penn Hills, re: uniforms.

Everything she stated is echoed here!

I have to admit Nosmo, I like!!! Do you remember when they implemented uniforms at Penn Hebron? The Parent that used to be on the Penn hills parent web site use to volunteer at Penn Hebron at the time and and strongly felt uniforms should have been implemented in the elementary schools throughout the District, Former School board Member Mr. Patterson also was in favor of uniforms. I agreed with both!
HopefulInPh
HopefulInPh
Admin

Back to top Go down