Penn Hills Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Council Meeting

4 posters

Go down

Council Meeting Empty Council Meeting

Post  David Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:18 pm

Penn Hills
Council Meeting
Monday
September 15, 7:30
Council Chambers.
I met 2 council members at the strategic planning meeting. Mr. Palumbo and Mr. Underwood they were very interested in having a large group of people show up at the council meeting. This is our opportunity to be part of the changes that need to occur in Penn Hill. It is obvious that we all can't make all of these meetings; but we know what has happened to the SD in the years that we have not attended their meetings. We need to make our voices here in the municipal council as well.
Penn Hills Community Unite!
geek (meeting geek)

David

Last edited by David on Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:10 am; edited 12 times in total

David

Back to top Go down

Council Meeting Empty Re: Council Meeting

Post  HopefulInPh Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:08 am

I hear ya David!! And geez!!! Somone told me the next meeting was on the 20th. I called people and told them the wrong date. I tell ya I wish those darn meeting would be on a Saturday evening, or earlier in the evening. Mad
HopefulInPh
HopefulInPh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ceciliasjafra Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:43 am

HopefulInPh wrote:I hear ya David!! And geez!!! Somone told me the next meeting was on the 20th. I called people and told them the wrong date. I tell ya I wish those darn meeting would be on a Saturday evening, or earlier in the evening. Mad

the meeting on the 20th is one of the 4 meeting about the community- different than the council meeting david is talking about. THis meeting is at the library- I went to the one on the 23rd of july and as a resident -EVERYONE should go to the next one- very inpressed with the topics and love the residents input- saw david and deb from lrpc there also, but I had to leave early due to work. I'd love to know what happened after 8:30.
Cecilia Very Happy
ceciliasjafra
ceciliasjafra

http://www.myjafra.com/CGray

Back to top Go down

Post  wjncsn Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:25 am

David wrote:The next Council Meeting is Monday August 11 at 7:30 in the Council Chambers. I meet 2 council members at the strategic planning meeting. Mr. Palumbo and Mr. Greenwood they were very interested in having a large group of people show up at the council meeting. I realize that these meetings are not the most exciting form of entertainment ...but they're cheap. Smile It is obvious that we all can't make all of these meetings; but we know what has happened to the SD and to PH in the years that we have not gone. Just some food for thought.
geek (meeting geek)

David

David,
Why Oh Why are the meetings on Mondays; I thought they were Tuesdays. I cannot go on Mondays; I have to work but would have liked to go. Gotta love cheap entertainment. I hope they get a crowd.
Carrie

wjncsn

Back to top Go down

Post  David Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:57 am

The correct meeting date for the municiple council is Monday 8/18 not 8/11. Sorry for the confusion.
Embarassed

David

David

Back to top Go down

Post  ceciliasjafra Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:21 am

David,
I went to council meeting- running late and when I got there at 7:20pm and went to the room- 4 gentlemen were having a meeting of some sort. One of the asked if he could help me out with something.
So , I meet Mr.Van Horne and asked about the council meeting. In the summer they only do one and the one tonight was cancelled and posted on the muncipality website. I didn't check any website before I left my house. go figure scratch

He was very helpful and we got to talking about Penn Hills and all the new changes in the community. Just then the name clicked and he's the guy that can't sell his home in Lower Burrel. At this point , I explained about our websites, both and said the if he happen read the reply to a post , I hope he didn't take it the wrong way. I explained that I suggested he trade with a family that wanted out of Penn Hills for his house.

We laughed about it and he's working on something at the moment. We talked for a few more minutes and I left on a grateful and happy note.

Sometimes your suppose to be in a place at the right time and you don't know why but your there anyway. Don't misunderstand the secret/gift, just be grateful.

I was a pleasure meeting Mr Van Horne and look forward to may positive changes that are coming our way. cheers

Cecilia
ceciliasjafra
ceciliasjafra

http://www.myjafra.com/CGray

Back to top Go down

Post  HopefulInPh Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:08 am

I think David's on Vacation. How dare he...... work work work David, no play time for you Smile

afro
HopefulInPh
HopefulInPh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down