Penn Hills Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday Denise!!!

3 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday Denise!!! Empty Happy Birthday Denise!!!

Post  HopefulInPh Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:26 am

Sending out a Big Happy Birthday to Denise Graham-Shealey!!! Happy Birthday Denise wishing you an amazing day!!! sunny
HopefulInPh
HopefulInPh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Denise!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Denise!!!

Post  Rosedale Resident Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:25 pm

I would like to say Happy Birthday, as well.
I hope that you have a wonderful day!
Rosedale Resident
Rosedale Resident

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Denise!!! Empty Thank you

Post  shealey325 Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:47 pm

Thank you

shealey325

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Denise!!! Empty PLEASE COME OUT

Post  shealey325 Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:48 pm

COMMITTEE TO ELECT
DENISE GRAHAM-SHEALEY

March 25, 2011

Dear Family/Friend,

Greetings. As you may know, I have decided to seek a position on the Penn Hills School Board. I believe that a school district is the heart of a community and unfortunately, we have allowed ours to decline. We have a variety of issues that need to be addressed and every voice is important. If you have ideas that you think will benefit the Penn Hills School District please contact me to discuss.

I am very excited to share that the Republican Party in Penn Hills has taken seriously the challenge of what needs to be accomplished and has decided to endorse a team of Republicans AND Democrats. Joe Bailey, John Zacchia, Heather Hoolahan, and I are running together under the theme “We Are One for Education”. We have committed to working together for one purpose - EDUCATION in the Penn Hills School District, not just GRADUATION.

As you are aware, an election campaign costs money. We need your help! We are having a “School Board Candidates Community Dinner Fundraiser” on Saturday, April 9th from 5 to 8 pm. The tickets are $12 for adults and $6 for children under the age of 10. Please consider joining us on this evening. I understand that you may not be able to join us for the dinner, however, will you consider making a contribution to the campaign by purchasing tickets to the dinner, or making a direct contribution to the campaign. Your contribution will allow us to purchase signs, brochures, mailers, and postage. You can also help our campaign by volunteering your time.

Please visit our website at www.weareoneforeducation.org. Thank you in advance for your support now and on May 17th. Please feel free to contact me directly at (412) 297-1601 if you have questions or ideas. Please help me to help you!

Sincerely,

Denise Graham-Shealey

We can do better….You deserve more
Elect Denise Graham-Shealey for School Board

shealey325

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Denise!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Denise!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down