Penn Hills Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On line survey

3 posters

Go down

On line survey Empty On line survey

Post  Rosedale Resident Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:28 pm

I think that we saw this before, but never miss the opportunity to tell the what you think.

On line survey http://getstrategy.com/pennhills
Rosedale Resident
Rosedale Resident

Back to top Go down

On line survey Empty Re: On line survey

Post  HopefulInPh Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:32 pm

Rosedale Resident wrote:I think that we saw this before, but never miss the opportunity to tell the what you think.

On line survey http://getstrategy.com/pennhills

I 'm with you RR Smile I didn't get to make it to the last town Meeting, did you make it to any?? I was just wondering what people's views were after the meetings. I wonder how many people knew about the survey? and meetings?
HopefulInPh
HopefulInPh
Admin

Back to top Go down

On line survey Empty library meetings

Post  ceciliasjafra Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:23 pm

THe meetings at the library were suppose to address the residents concerns and be reported to the muncipality from this outside group.
At the july meeting, people were complaining about the codes not being enforced and how to get more businesses, people and the school district issues regarding taxes and the section 8 housing being allowed in Penn Hills. Not sure where they are and what the issues were, but if you rent your house to someone, who's responsible for the upkeep of the yards and grounds? The tenent or the landlord?

My problem house on my street finally cleaned up the yard and cut the grass , today. Looks really nice, but wonder how long it will stay that way. We all have responsibilites to the property we own and you are expected to keep it clean and presentable. Old timers taught me that on when I moved here.

The Mayor need to answer his emails and get the ball rolling FOR this community or leave the office. You are not doing the job, you were elected to do, for those who voted for you.
It's not about politics, it about doing the RIGHT thing for this community, they did elected each of you into office.
Stop playing the political games and make the right choices for this community, instead of playing with our money and wasting it on salaries or increases in our taxes the make it impossible to pay, for some of our senior citizens and others.

You expect us to keep giving- but what have you- the muncipality done for us lately.

Now you know why I hate politics- they must have a degree in lying or become brain dead after they get into office. No wonder people choose not to vote- why bother, they're only our for themselves in the long run.
What a shame for those of us who truely care about Penn Hills future and care enough to make a website, to voice our problems and concerns. I thank you

Did anyone email any councilman of this website and if they are aware, what are they doing about our concerns.
Personally, I still waiting for a reply to my letter to our Mayor- about 4 weeks now.
Guess I shouldn't hold my breath. pale
I'll have to start asking or calling the muncipality everday to see when we're going to find out about the results of the meetings and what is going to be done.
I can honestly say these things- cause I didn't vote for any of these people now in their current positions. But you can bet, my vote will be counted in future elections concerning Penn Hills. I may only be one vote but that may just be enough to make a positive change for our town. New blood-New businesses.
Old blood- old politics----- see you later. cheers
Time to take back our community, we deserve better and we pay enough to get the BEST for our money. study
Sorry for the babbling- but I thought everyone was doing the jobs they were elected to do. Now, I find out that wasn't the case.
ceciliasjafra
ceciliasjafra

http://www.myjafra.com/CGray

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosedale Resident Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:58 pm

New blood-New businesses.
Old blood- old politics----- see you later.
Time to take back our community, we deserve better and we pay enough to get the BEST for our money.

Amen and Amen

When in doubt, vote the bastards out. Except that there is no doubt here. We have not been getting our monies worth out of our politicians for quite some time.(includes the ones in Harrisburg )
Rosedale Resident
Rosedale Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  ceciliasjafra Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:20 pm

RR person,
so how do we get them in harrisburg to pay attention to what's going on here?
Is there any politicains who care about Penn Hills? or are we just peons to them?
I thought Senator DeLuca was for the people, but not so sure now. I remember him as a kid growing up, when my parents bowled at Cowboy's Lanes in East Liberty.
Oops showing my age.
To bad people change when they get into politics and feel they are better than us.
Maybe, there are a few good men left that care about communities like ours.

Anybody know who they might be?

Just a few thoughts to ponder.
ceciliasjafra
ceciliasjafra

http://www.myjafra.com/CGray

Back to top Go down

On line survey Empty DeLuca

Post  Rosedale Resident Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:53 pm

This year for the first time in eons, Tony DeLuca will have someone running against him for his Harrisburg job.
Maybe that fact will make Tony start listening to the people again, especially if the opponent gets a large share of votes.
In my opinion Tony has done very little for Penn Hills. One would think that with his son as mayor that he would be dragging businesses into the community, if for no other reason than to make his kid look good.
Rosedale Resident
Rosedale Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosedale Resident Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:49 pm

Have you noticed how much political mail you have been getting from Tony DeLuca these days? Election time and he is sending mailings out at the rate of at least two a week. Free advertisement for his political campaign. Oops, it's not free, our tax dollars are paying for them.
Rosedale Resident
Rosedale Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down