Penn Hills Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah Palin

2 posters

Go down

Sarah Palin Empty Sarah Palin

Post  Rosedale Resident Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:00 pm

It was announced today that Republican VP pick, Sarah Palin, has a seventeen year old daughter that is pregnant. The girl and her boyfriend will wed and have the child.
The Palin's are standing behind their child and her decision.
Now here is a politician that is really having to deal with the realities that many of us face everyday.
I don't know if Sarah will make a good Vice President, but I think that she is one hell of a mother.
Rosedale Resident
Rosedale Resident

Back to top Go down

Sarah Palin Empty Re: Sarah Palin

Post  HopefulInPh Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:09 am

Rosedale Resident wrote:It was announced today that Republican VP pick, Sarah Palin, has a seventeen year old daughter that is pregnant. The girl and her boyfriend will wed and have the child.
The Palin's are standing behind their child and her decision.
Now here is a politician that is really having to deal with the realities that many of us face everyday.
I don't know if Sarah will make a good Vice President, but I think that she is one hell of a mother.

I tell ya RR, my prayers are with her family, and I hope people realize this is a private family matter. I can't even imagine how her daughter must feel right now, with the whole world knowing her private business, and it being talked about on all major new stations across the US Sad I hope she had talked to her parents before her Mom made the decision to run for VP.
HopefulInPh
HopefulInPh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum