Penn Hills Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming fundraising events for the Rosedale Volunteer Fire Department

Go down

Upcoming fundraising events for the Rosedale Volunteer Fire Department Empty Upcoming fundraising events for the Rosedale Volunteer Fire Department

Post  Rosedale Resident Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:05 pm

Here is a partial list of upcoming events of the Rosedale Volunteer Fire Department.

Spaghetti Dinner & Open House, Saturday, May 9th 2009

RVFD will be holding our annual dinner and open house event from 3 - 7pm. We'll have our trucks and equipment on display, so stop by and meet your local volunteer firefighters. We'll also have some demonstrations as well as a visit from Stat MedEvac Helicopter. Stay for dinner for only $6/adult. Local deliveries are available by calling 412-793-1224.

1st Annual Blazin' 5K Run/Walk, Friday, July 10th 2009

We're hosting our first 5K run/walk this year. Registration will begin at 5 pm and the race will begin promptly at 7pm. Registered participants prior to July 1st pay $17 and participants after July 1st pay $20. After the race, a pasta dinner, water, juice, and beer will be served. Several awards will be presented.

I ask you to support your local Volunteer organization, and also to have a pasta dinner and help me support mine.
Rosedale Resident
Rosedale Resident

Back to top Go down