Penn Hills Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is really running Penn Hills Muncipality?

3 posters

Go down

Who is really running Penn Hills Muncipality? Empty Who is really running Penn Hills Muncipality?

Post  ceciliasjafra Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:43 am

Sorry , but I have to ask this question, becasue of the rumors is that Senator DeLuca is running this community not his son Mayor Deluca.

Now, when I hear rumors, I usually take into consideration who I heard it from and then try to find out if they are true or not.
I'm not in favor of the political games that are being played in all elected offices, but I 'm not stupid in the facts that that's how things are done.

So, after living her for 19yrs and being a good citizen by paying my MANY taxes in Penn Hills, I would like to know what the mayor is doing about fixing some of these concerns we are being faced with in our community today.
Is Mr. Van Horne going to stay around and help us out or are we going to be looking for another manager for our muncipality?

I called the muncipality to set up an appointment with the Mayor after not recieving a response to am email I sent about 5 weeks ago, and was given his home number to call to set up the appointment with him in that manner. Well, before I call someones personal home number and leave a messege on a recorder, I wanted to see if the email would be answered first. Guess I'll be leaving the messege.

THe sad thing is I care about my neighorbood and community and want to help.
Maybe I'm the only one.
ceciliasjafra
ceciliasjafra

http://www.myjafra.com/CGray

Back to top Go down

Who is really running Penn Hills Muncipality? Empty Re: Who is really running Penn Hills Muncipality?

Post  HopefulInPh Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:48 pm

Cecilia great post. I wish I knew, I have been reading on Penn Hills forums for years and this has been a topic for discussion on other forums also. I really wish we had a lot more info on the Municipality. Anyone out there have any info to share?? Smile
HopefulInPh
HopefulInPh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who is really running Penn Hills Muncipality? Empty Re: Who is really running Penn Hills Muncipality?

Post  Rosedale Resident Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:20 pm

I am one who spouts that Senior is the puppet master. I suspect that I sound as if I have an agenda, I do not. The mans reach is long.
Sorry, I just can't help this feeling.
Rosedale Resident
Rosedale Resident

Back to top Go down

Post  HopefulInPh Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:23 pm

Rosedale Resident wrote:I am one who spouts that Senior is the puppet master. I suspect that I sound as if I have an agenda, I do not. The mans reach is long.
Sorry, I just can't help this feeling.

I have seen others online who feel the same way RR......things that make ya go......Hmmmmmm....?!
HopefulInPh
HopefulInPh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down