Penn Hills Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Your Penn Hills.com

Go down

From Your Penn Hills.com Empty From Your Penn Hills.com

Post  Nosmo King Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:39 pm

I had to share this.

High School Graduation

Submitted by PDVINCENT on June 13, 2011 - 9:19am.

Whoever came up with the idea to shuttle people to and from the Fralic Center should be FIRED!!!
This idiot had 1 small bus running from The Mt. Hope church every 20 - 30 minutes to transport at least 150 - 250 people. My family and I finally decided to walk from the church to the Fralic Center after waiting 25 minutes for a bus. There were people all over the road walking because they too got fed up with the ridiculous wait time to get on a bus that held about 25 people. We made it to the Fralic Center just about 7:00p.m.
We parked our car at 6:10 p.m. 50 minutes to go 1 mile.
The shuttle back was worse. People pushing and shoving to get on the few buses that were able to get into the Fralic Center lot. There was no direction, nobody to take charge and clear the way for the buses to get in and out. The whole experience was a true indication of what Penn Hills has become. Do the least amount of work possible and whatever happens, happens.
FIRE THE IDIOT WHO PLANNED THE TRANSPORTATION. HE TRULY IS STUPID AND HAS NO IDEA HOW TO ORGANIZE A SIMPLE THING LIKE RUNNING A FEW SHUTTLES.

Nosmo King

Back to top Go down