Penn Hills Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Opportunities for the Penn Hills Community...

Go down

New Opportunities for the Penn Hills Community... Empty New Opportunities for the Penn Hills Community...

Post  ceciliasjafra Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:07 pm

I am a Jafra Cosmetic Internation.Inc independent consultant and exclusive user of Jafra. (30 or 50% off my personal orders) and would offer to give you the same opportunity.

Jafra is a skin care company that has been in the direct sales businees for 52 + years, and has done so with NO advertising.
The best secret product is their Royal Jelly Line-and the Royal Almond including the 4 exclusive body lotion, body scrub,body oil and bath and shower gel, just to name a few.

Visit my website; www.myjafra.com/CGray or www.jafra.com and check out some of the products.

Not sure what it's all about... Host a TRY BEFORE YOU BUY gathering/pampering/personal for your family and see what we have to offer your friends and family.

Sharing one of the Best Keep Secret in the Beauty World.... Jafra...Perfect for EVERYONE

Cecilia Gray- Jafra Consultant
412-243-1355 leave messege,I will return your call.

Last edited by ceciliasjafra on Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : new opportunities for community)
ceciliasjafra
ceciliasjafra

http://www.myjafra.com/CGray

Back to top Go down

New Opportunities for the Penn Hills Community... Empty Re: New Opportunities for the Penn Hills Community...

Post  ceciliasjafra Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:54 am

sale is over

Last edited by ceciliasjafra on Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : sale is over)
ceciliasjafra
ceciliasjafra

http://www.myjafra.com/CGray

Back to top Go down